lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

Radio program reaction

While I was listening to the radio program, first I felt really surprised as I had never heard about what it could be done with stem cells. As the doctor in the radio program said, they could cure most diseases as they can become into any cell of the body that is needed. I think this is one of the most important discovery in the last times as cures to a lot of diseases are being looking for since years and they could come up from stem cells.
However, then the doctor mentioned that the extraction of stem cells required the destruction of embryos, which is homicide, so I think this discovery must remain only as a discovery and must not be taken into practice as nobody should support the killing of embryos, who are persons.

1 comentario:

CAL dijo...

A rather short reaction, Lucas. As with other pieces you wrote, my observation is that you need to go deeper into the topic. You could summarize the contents - in more detail than you have of course, or add information from your own research - which could come from online sources or from people you know (I'm sure your dad would be able to give you more info). Anyway, there's not enough content here, Lucas.